Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L-plater’s Holden crushed in public after he was clocked at 253km/hr

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
The kids got a bright future, at least now the dads locked up the child might have a fighting chance as long as the mother isn't a grub too.
Mmmm…. You've got to wonder. A twenty-two year old female was sentenced today to a minimum of six months (I think) for killing a man. Under the influence, banned from driving as a P-plater with a long history for driving offences.

She now has a one-year-old baby and is allowed to have her baby with her in prison. God help that baby for the future:(

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
She now has a one-year-old baby and is allowed to have her baby with her in prison. God help that baby for the future:(
Wow, I'd say thats partly due to Australia's collapsing foster care system.

Theres 10x more children requiring foster care at the moment than there are foster parents.

We did the whole training and application to become foster parents (it's 6 months long) but ended up pulling out after how strictly they wanted control your daily lives. aka you weren't allowed to give the kid time out if they did the wrong thing (regardless of how bad it was), only the DCP rep could punish a foster child and the foster child was still allowed to have full contact with their family via mobile phone (24/7) and you weren't allowed to know what they were talking about. (so a foster kid could tell some drug addicted nutjob where we live etc).

Basically they wanted you to be a Foster Supervisor not a Foster Parent, DCP still calls all the shots in every aspect of the childs life even down to the type of pyjamas they wear, and that wasn't for me.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
and i wont brake down and be caught o_O
Use my line. If a copper pulls you over and he asks do you know why I pulled you over? Say to him yeah, I do, because I let you....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wow, I'd say thats partly due to Australia's collapsing foster care system.

Theres 10x more children requiring foster care at the moment than there are foster parents.

We did the whole training and application to become foster parents (it's 6 months long) but ended up pulling out after how strictly they wanted control your daily lives. aka you weren't allowed to give the kid time out if they did the wrong thing (regardless of how bad it was), only the DCP rep could punish a foster child and the foster child was still allowed to have full contact with their family via mobile phone (24/7) and you weren't allowed to know what they were talking about. (so a foster kid could tell some drug addicted nutjob where we live etc).

Basically they wanted you to be a Foster Supervisor not a Foster Parent, DCP still calls all the shots in every aspect of the childs life even down to the type of pyjamas they wear, and that wasn't for me.
Yeah I used to provide residential care for wards of the State in Adelaide. I did it for years. The teenagers did what they want when they want with no repercussions. They were allowed to walk all over us and
though we were not told that's OK, we were meant to just suck it up and get on with it. The young people got away with anything. They refused to go to school at age 12 and there was nothing we could do. They'd smash the property and all they would get was a formal caution by SAPOL.
One morning I arrived an hour early for work. Two of the turds kept waking me up while I was having a snooze in my car, startling me about three times. The last time I snapped grabbed the 11 year old by his shirt and raised my fist threatening to punch him in the face. Leading up to this I kept telling my manager I was not coping with the stress. She just gave me blank looks and never any advice or anything else that made me think she even cared. I was transferred to work at another site. Prior to that I wanted to take a mental health day. I get a call from the manager who said I needed to take annual leave or get a doctors certificate. I said no problem I'll be taking work cover. Next day I went on work cover.
After the incident I met with my pastor, his opinion was I should have snotted the little red headed ****.

mirrabucca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pack (Devil Yellow)
It's a pity we have to remove dickheads like the driver, and their cars, from the roads, one at a time...
Some good will come though: he has been banned from driving - indefilitely.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ha, unless he does what plenty of people who have suspended licences and drive anyway. Some people never learn.