Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L-plater’s Holden crushed in public after he was clocked at 253km/hr

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Would a v6 be capable of 250+ kph?
Yeah, no worries.
My Crewman sits on 100kmh at 2,000rpm. 175 killerwasps at 6,000rpm, so 300kmh should attainable.
Crewmans are a mighty fast vehicle. There is a post on JC from a member who reckoned that his Crewman could lap Mt Panorama faster than a V8Supercar. I was really impressed by that, but as I am a law abiding citizen, I haven't tried for terminal velocity, or a lap record.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Yeah it was definately a V8, you could see the LS being thrown as it was ripped out.

It's so weird that learners have no restrictions on what they can drive in SA, yet owners of supercars now need a special license to prove they can handle the power.

SA - the backwards state (I wish I designed numberplate slogans)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Yeah it was definately a V8, you could see the LS being thrown as it was ripped out.

It's so weird that learners have no restrictions on what they can drive in SA, yet owners of supercars now need a special license to prove they can handle the power.

SA - the backwards state (I wish I designed numberplate slogans)
my kids each got 1 drive in the Senator as a Learner, because they only can then.
Then the HPV rules kick in on Ps and no old V8s until they are full licenced. It's an interesting system

Learners can also tow in SA which I believe doesn't happen in the other states. My kids learnt to tow cars on car trailers on their L's. Might as well get them to try many things under supervision!

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Aerodynamic drag from the open tray was his downfall. If he had a hard lid on it, the cops would never have caught him. ;)
Bad things happen at 'high speeds' with no hard lid and a thick rubber mat in the tray...:rolleyes:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I was doing 140 down the straight last night. See flashing lights so I pull over. Officer asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I said yep, because I let you.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I was doing 140 down the straight last night. See flashing lights so I pull over. Officer asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I said yep, because I let you.
Same joke twice in one thread?