Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what size king springs on rear on VE ute will sit flat with stock front springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reacher

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Caprice
Holden Caprice Wheelbase3009 mm9 ft 10 in
That user is fixated on 118.5" as it apparently is the recipe to achieve a perfect 50:50 weight balance.
Any source like CarsGuide and www.automobile-catalogue.com will confirm the Australian Holden Caprice is exactly as stated by me. Also https://www.auto-data.net/en/holden-caprice-wn-6.0-v8-354hp-43612
Plenty of sources confirm that in the Australian market, the Holden Caprice had a 50/50 WD front to back and side to side. Unlike the Commodore, 0r the US Chevy SS and G8. Dynamically inferior to the Australian Caprice or the PPV.
He's been bashing that story across multiple threads because of his love of his Caprice PPV when he's not jacking off about E100.
This "jacking off" insult from the moderator? Those who prefer "jacking off" never marry.

Last edited:

Reacher

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Caprice
Trying to drive a vehicle with no dampers will lead to tears and injuries....
Given the moderators inclinations to be insulting I should not be surprised others here like being insulting.
As I stated, I removed all the dampers and drove the car without any problems, tears or injury and learned something.
Yes, a car without struts, but coil springs, and dampers but the principle outcome is still sound.
I did this.
Are you calling me a liar?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You'll note the topic of this thread is about springs for a ute and nothing to do with wheelbase or running around without dampers. Please keep the answers on topic.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Thread locked as it continues to go off topic.

OP, if you wish to open this thread please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.