Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Website Problems

R

Robbie

Hey Jake..

yeah Dialup does blow but hey.. it's CHEAP!!!

You said you are running the current IE, is that 6? there is an option in your privacy settings to "allow" and "block" sites from using cookies... maybe setting that up specificaly for this site you may fix the problems... that is the only way I can think of from changing your cookie settings, as they seem to be part of the problem...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Robbie

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers Robbie, believe it or not I did what you said after posting in this thread last night. Im almost 100% sure now it was my security settings.

And dial up CHEAP Pfft your not with Telstra, I'm on the internet frequent plan with 400mb. Which 'should' be $26.32. My bill is constantly $60

Jake.

R

Robbie

QUOTE (OSL060 @ Jan 6 2004, 09:39 AM) And dial up CHEAP Pfft your not with Telstra, I'm on the internet frequent plan with 400mb. Which 'should' be $26.32. My bill is constantly $60

Jake,

Why don't you get ADSL? I think you can get it for 50 a month with 500mb download through Telstra, even cheaper through other carriers.. plus no phone call charges... plus no line rental (if you have a second phone line). ADSL isn't really that expensive if you can get it in your area...

Cheers,

Robbie

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
QUOTE (jules @ Jan 4 2004, 10:53 PM) i sometimes find the forum page won't load, i can't recall the error code, but it's a complete failure (one of those DNS errors i think)
If you do come across that error again Jules could you please let me know. It could be a slight data carrier issue at the providers end but you never know. How often does it happen?

A feedback/problems section has been added, I figured the way this thread has had replies it was a good idea.

Thanks for the suggestion

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE Why don't you get ADSL? I think you can get it for 50 a month with 500mb download through Telstra, even cheaper through other carriers.. plus no phone call charges... plus no line rental (if you have a second phone line). ADSL isn't really that expensive if you can get it in your area...

Provided you have a credit card and can afford to pay quarterly/annually.

Jake.

R

Robbie

QUOTE (OSL060 @ Jan 7 2004, 11:19 AM) Provided you have a credit card and can afford to pay quarterly/annually.

Can't you pay monthly??

Where do you live? I have a friend who works for an ISP that I could recommend..

Robbie

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Robbie.

Get me a package that I pay monthly for around $50

I'll buy the modem haha

Jake.

R

Robbie

Hey Jake...

Sorry his mob don't go too far north... they're Newcastle based...

http://www.bigpond.com/internet-plans/broadband/adsl/

That's pretty much what you are up for with Telstra.. not far off the 50 a month... If you ring them they will tell u more.. although I hate nothing more than sitting on hold for Telstra...

Cheers,

Robbie

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
have a look at wat iinet deliver

i'm with them and have been for a years

ADSL http://www.iinet.net.au/products/home/blii...iink/index.html
Dial-Up http://www.iinet.net.au/products/home/dial...alup/index.html

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I am with iprimus - pay monthly with my phone bill - no credit card needed.