Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Website Problems

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Every now and then whilst attempting to open a page here at www.justcommodores.com I end up getting a page full of source code like the example below. If I logout, delete cookies then log back in it’s all fine. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my browser?

I also think a website feedback and help section should be created where members can notify administration of bugs or problems they are having with the site, it would also be a great place for members to offer ideas and voice their concerns etc. I had the idea whilst trying to work out where I should post this , most forums have a similar section.

Just a thought

Jake.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
<!DOCTYPE html (View Source for full doctype...)>
- <html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
+ <head>
- <body>
- <script language=&quot;JavaScript&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; xml:space=&quot;preserve&quot;&gt;
- <!--
function buddy_pop() { window.open('index.php?act=buddy&amp;s=','BrowserBuddy','width=250,height=500,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes'); }
function chat_pop(cw,ch) {

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I would be very interested if anyone else is experiencing any problems, this is certainly the first time I have heard of this one.

On the main site there is a feedback link

I figured the feedback section has been used as feedback, problems and suggestions. I am the first to admit though of late I haven't had a real chance to reply but I will certainly reply to them when things are less chaotic at work and everything is certainly taken into consideration.

Out of curiosity Jake is it a PM box that appears? or the JC Chat?

If you could let me know along with anyone else having problems that would be great.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers
Darren

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh running current IE with all current security settings/patches.

Maybe it's just my whoring

Darren-

It happens when I try to open a thread, .index is always fine on its own. I just thought the feedback section in the forums would save you having to sift through random mail. Quite often member's can help other members with simple ID10t errors and the like, taking the load off you a little bit. Work's really well over at ozperformance/calais turbo. Even though we never really got enough members rbforums also had some good idea's put forward in the feedback section. www.rbforums.com will get a big revival soon and a new domain name

Jake.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i sometimes find the forum page won't load, i can't recall the error code, but it's a complete failure (one of those DNS errors i think)

R

Robbie

I had the same error as Jules once... but other than that it has been fine for me.. But a feedback section in the Forum might be a good idea...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Never had a problem loading this website, and I generally check in daily

J

James Collins

Never had any problems with the site and I am using a browser called Safari on a Apple Macintosh.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Yeh I can't help you with the problem Jake maybe you should reinstall IExplore latest version, the basic one, then install all the java script extenstions again?? WHat windows r u running

Dunno mate, only try that if its really pissing u off!! I have had a bit of a look around at a few forums and find this one to be the fastest and to have the least problems...

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I agree Maniac, my problem relates somehow to cookies and my IE/operating system I'd say. Im stuck with crappy ME. As I said above- if I clear out cookie's logout then log back in she's apples.

I also post in other forums and justcommodore's is definately one of the quickest. The only reason why I dont post much at www.vncommodore.com is because it's too damn slow Im sure dial up doesnt help thou.

Jake.