Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF wagon, would you buy one?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I'm looking hard my friend, **** load of sedans on offer but hard to crack a Wagon that is low KLM and Mickey Mouse. I'll pay the premium and keep it this time.
Why not also look for an SV6 or Calais wagon? You might be able to find one of these for the same price, and it's much better than an Evoke...

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Yer, this is a brilliant forum but I tend to forget many of the members are only interested in the high end VF's.
Not necessarily. I've got a VF2 Redline Ute, a toy that's tricked up a bit, but my daily driver and shopping trolley is an SV6 wagon with a light massage. In fact, I think the VF2 SV6 is a really good general drive car with absolutely nothing to dislike about them!

20230822_174733.jpg

Stroppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportwagon
I have an ex Vicpol VF Evoke with the police suspension and brakes as well as (rare for an Evoke) blind spot monitoring and cross traffic alert. We don't do many kays in her...just getting to 57k now. We love it...comfy and enough go for us oldies. Just wish it wasn't black. Black looks great but shows every darn spot of dust!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Not necessarily. I've got a VF2 Redline Ute, a toy that's tricked up a bit, but my daily driver and shopping trolley is an SV6 wagon with a light massage. In fact, I think the VF2 SV6 is a really good general drive car with absolutely nothing to dislike about them!

View attachment 256740
You keep showing that car and I don't mind:) Good buy.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
I think a set of SSV pedal pads after a dash moulding massage on the inside and we've got a "limited edition SV6V" The SV6 is one step above the Povo Pack VF and you certainly don't need a top end VF and a lot of money to enjoy customising any VF into a decent looking and better performing car!

20230902_162634.jpg

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I think a set of SSV pedal pads after a dash moulding massage on the inside and we've got a "limited edition SV6V" The SV6 is one step above the Povo Pack VF and you certainly don't need a top end VF and a lot of money to enjoy customising any VF into a decent looking and better performing car!

View attachment 256887
I'm just about to tackle the mountains of bird sh1t on ours.
Happy f@#king fathers day.