Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much would you expect from dealers etc? VF SSV Redline

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Interestingly, there's a mint VF1 Redline with 15,000km's advertised for $49,990, then there's a series of clowns asking 55-60k for half stuffed one's with 98,000km's+

If they can't sell the mint one for $49,990, who on earth will pay 60k for a junker in comparison?

Advertised prices on Carsales, etc have no bearing in reality. It really is a wish list, as in I wish I could get this much.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Advertised prices on Carsales, etc have no bearing in reality. It really is a wish list, as in I wish I could get this much.
Some of the inflated pricing is out of control, I don't know why they continue to advertise them for sale. On Carsales, dealer cars tend to be more realistically priced than the private sellers on a wish!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Some of the inflated pricing is out of control, I don't know why they continue to advertise them for sale.
Are ads a one-off cost?
Maybe they should be monthly or something, stop the dreamers polluting their site with ridiculous **** that’s not expected to sell.

Interestingly, there's a mint VF1 Redline with 15,000km's advertised for $49,990, then there's a series of clowns asking 55-60k for half stuffed one's with 98,000km's+

If they can't sell the mint one for $49,990, who on earth will pay 60k for a junker in comparison?
Oh those clowns are selling clown-cars … yeah, sure, the oval wheels ain’t great but imagine if you could take 27 of your friends in your Redline!

Dawgyz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline 14
Thanks a lot guys for all the input etc. I love everyone here is generally well educated and gives multiple points, really proud to be part of the community.
I made a bunch of phone calls today and have been offered $31,800 which I'm taking. Thanks again!

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Thanks a lot guys for all the input etc. I love everyone here is generally well educated and gives multiple points, really proud to be part of the community.
I made a bunch of phone calls today and have been offered $31,800 which I'm taking. Thanks again!
Congrats mate! It would have been a crime to have to part with it for less than $30k in all fairness.