Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve calasis control module

Rhiannon85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Hi can anyone please help me with the cheapest way to replace a body control module. Holden want to charge me 2000. Any information is appreciated thankyou.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Hi can anyone please help me with the cheapest way to replace a body control module. Holden want to charge me 2000. Any information is appreciated thankyou.
Hey mate, Holden should be around the $1200 mark. Don't know where your $2000 came from. Envyous Customs, l think that they are JC sponsors have got them for $450. Interested to know why you think that the BCM needs replacement. Good luck.
Edit lf you send your old unit to them, they can do the key and brake pedal relearn which would make the new BCM plug and play.

Last edited:

Rhiannon85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Hey mate, Holden should be around the $1200 mark. Don't know where your $2000 came from. Envyous Customs, l think that they are JC sponsors have got them for $450. Interested to know why you think that the BCM needs replacement. Good luck.
Edit lf you send your old unit to them, they can do the key and brake pedal relearn which would make the new BCM plug and play.
My mechanic said the bcm got water in it and needs replacing and I rang Holden and that was the price I was given I'm not very familiar with cars I hate to think my mechanic is taking me for a ride

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Is the mechanic sorting why it has water in it?

Rhiannon85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
I'm not sure I don't no much about cars. But I did ask him for the bcm number and he couldn't give it to me because he hadn't pulled it out. So how would he no if it has water in it

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
If you explain what car symptoms you are experiencing with your car (with error codes if possible), forum members may be able to give you more help. Has your car been through any floods recently?

Rhiannon85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Can anyone tell me we're the bcm is located in a 2007 ve. Also is it hard to get out and out back in

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It's under the steering column area under the dash.