Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Password Reset

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Hi, I accidentally deleted the Just Commodores entry from my password manager. I can still access Just Commodores because the forum has my password stored. However, I can't restore the entry in the password manager because I don't know the password. Likewise, I can't change the password on Just Commodores because I don't know the password. Most forums have the ability to request a password reset but I can't find where this is. The posts that mention password resets refer to a link for instructions but the link no longer works.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hi, I accidentally deleted the Just Commodores entry from my password manager. I can still access Just Commodores because the forum has my password stored. However, I can't restore the entry in the password manager because I don't know the password. Likewise, I can't change the password on Just Commodores because I don't know the password. Most forums have the ability to request a password reset but I can't find where this is. The posts that mention password resets refer to a link for instructions but the link no longer works.
Hi
I just checked my user name (Lex).
Click on your user name. Then under that will be Passwords & Sercurity. Click on passwords & sercurity. You can change the p/w there.
Hope it helps.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi Lex, the problem I have is that I don't know my current password, therefore I can't change it.

Reactions: Lex

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Just say forgot password and get a link sent to your email to change password

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for your advice, using the link in another browser worked fine. Back to square one now!