Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Did you not see this video...

Interesting instantaneous fuel consumption where you briefly hit 99.9 ltrs/100km :p

My VF caps max reading at some silly arbitrary number, I think 39ltrs/100kms, so I guess GM/H must have gotten embarrassed with such high readings so they decided to hide them from us :mad:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Once I'd got the TM oil in I did run it on stands in reverse and drive to try and mix the oil round the TM before I got it warm enough to check at the drain plug. About a litre came out before it dripped but yeah was out on the road straight after...
That will be enough to throw a traction error if it wasn't switched off. See how it goes, in theory it should go away on its own.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Once I'd got the TM oil in I did run it on stands in reverse and drive to try and mix the oil round the TM before I got it warm enough to check at the drain plug. About a litre came out before it dripped but yeah was out on the road straight after...
You must be missing that GM equivalent to the VW pollution cheat code which is why you’ve chucked an ESC error message :p:p:p:p

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Interesting instantaneous fuel consumption where you briefly hit 99.9 ltrs/100km :p

My VF caps max reading at some silly arbitrary number, I think 39ltrs/100kms, so I guess GM/H must have gotten embarrassed with such high readings so they decided to hide them from us :mad:
Mine goes to 99.9 when I reset it.

Then calculates actual and drops from there.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
Got an hours TV then bed. Start new job in the morning.

I'll leave you with this...

Screenshot_20240512_213126_Gallery.jpg

:D

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
So plugged in the 02 sensor and that P0030 has disappeared... :). Still complaining about traction control but I haven't give her a De ent drive to see if it settles.

She's still idling a bit rough I reckon, and when stationary and in gear the engine is wabbling a bit too much for a car with 2 x brand new mounts, unless they got damaged with the slant put on it to get the TM to line up I wonder?!... It was 3 times after all.

Whatcha reckon? This is in reverse with hand brake on...

And typically when I'm skint these pop up for sale in Facey...

Screenshot_20240513_173208_Facebook.jpg

Might be overpriced for all I know but have heard they're the ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.