Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jamming In The Garage

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What have you got jamming in the Garage (show us your instruments)? Lets kick this off....

I don't have any guitars, my boy has 2 which I started playing with but He's a Righty and I'm a Lefty so it doesn't really work.

Winter is coming!

Last edited:

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
What have you got jamming in the Garage (show us your instruments)? Lets kick this off....

I don't have any guitars, my boy has 2 which I started playing with but He's a Righty and I'm a Lefty so it doesn't really work.

Winter is coming!
I'll have to watch that vid soon, just seen my man Scott Ian on the right!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I bought my Eko acoustic made in Italy 48 years ago when I was 16 years old. It was second hand, so I don’t know how old it is altogether. It cost me 25 quid, I’ve still got it and I still can’t play it!:)

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
I bought my Eko acoustic made in Italy 48 years ago when I was 16 years old. It was second hand, so I don’t know how old it is altogether. It cost me 25 quid, I’ve still got it and I still can’t play it!:)
Never too late to start my friend, surely you know smoke on the water? hhaha

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Never too late to start my friend, surely you know smoke on the water? hhaha
Yeah picked it up on and off over the years. No dedication, that’s my trouble. Had meself a ukulele for the past few years now, good fun and easier on the arthritic fingers and thumbs.

VF2R

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 Ute/ 2016 VF2 SS-V Redline
The 'ol Eko .. great guitars. The company is still around these days. I've got an old one too..again..not sure exactly how old but its bloody solid compared to modern gear.
20220713_124346.jpg

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah picked it up on and off over the years. No dedication, that’s my trouble. Had meself a ukulele for the past few years now, good fun and easier on the arthritic fingers and thumbs.

The 'ol Eko .. great guitars. The company is still around these days. I've got an old one too..again..not sure exactly how old but its bloody solid compared to modern gear.View attachment 239949
I have an old Kuwai (I will have to check and make sure) got it from my old man, I have never had strings on it as I never really picked up acoustic. But man I remember being at the family gatherings with the old man strummin away and the thing sounded beautiful!