Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Compromised Account Passwords

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
That account doesn't exist anymore but I do remember seeing it somewhere... The Reacher/Ripley assault and the whole "strut tower B.S" was also very crazy... It's only a matter of time before we see Reacher's grandson...

That person was around about 2020.....He lasted about 6 months before he was shown the door....A taillight was brighter than him

He did create 2 other accounts that I know about and got found quickly and booted...

I did read he has tried joining again but not getting too far

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
That person was around about 2020.....He lasted about 6 months before he was shown the door....A taillight was brighter than him

He did create 2 other accounts that I know about and got found quickly and booted...

I did read he has tried joining again but not getting too far
Oh okay, so it was around before I joined the forums but I've seen the account while reading older posts...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Oh okay, so it was around before I joined the forums but I've seen the account while reading older posts...

@losh1971 generally brings his name up as a stir...Now @Fu Manchu is joining in the fun....

Needless to say, you're lucky to miss all his posts

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
On the topic of scammers, I'm on a BMW forum where a scammer is trying to sell Cocaine! Take a look!

https://www.bimmerfest.com/threads/comprar-cocaína-online-el-salvado-wickr-id-realdeals21.1446762/

English translation:

Buy Cocaine Online el salvado | Order Cocaine Wholesale Rate el salvador

Are you aiming to purchase drugs online? You are in the right place, yes of course. There are several internet pharmacies that are becoming famous, among the best ones is the online cocaine shop. With the help of the web, these internet pharmacies can get heroin as well as kilocaine powders and certainly 99% grade A pure cocaine supplies from different countries like el salvador, bolivia, colombia, mexico, peru and also the United States.

The main reason is that most people who use cocaine are selling this biological drug to satisfy their needs. Most of the time, people buy Mexican drugs with the suggestion of investing a lot of cash. However, after using the drug, they realize that they have spent a lot of money just to get nothing but dependency. Also, when you buy drugs from an online store, you can discover various types of drugs. These different types of coke include base cocaine, better cocaine, single drug, white cotton or brown cotton, crystal, ice, Bolivian drug sale, Colombian drug sale, Mexican drug sale, Peruvian drug sale, laundered cocaine supply for Sale, Uncut Drug Deal For Sale, Pure Drug To Buy, Drug Bricks Available For Sale, Crack Cocaine For Sale, Fish Scale Cocaine Available For Sale, Pink Flakes Drug Available For Sale, Cocaine For Sale wholesale to buy, High Quality Cocaine, Best Grade Drug, First Grade Drug El Salvador, 99% Pure Cocaine Available, Top Cocaine Purity El Salvador, etc.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
On the topic of scammers, I'm on a BMW forum where a scammer is trying to sell Cocaine! Take a look!

https://www.bimmerfest.com/threads/comprar-cocaína-online-el-salvado-wickr-id-realdeals21.1446762/

English translation:

Buy Cocaine Online el salvado | Order Cocaine Wholesale Rate el salvador

Are you aiming to purchase drugs online? You are in the right place, yes of course. There are several internet pharmacies that are becoming famous, among the best ones is the online cocaine shop. With the help of the web, these internet pharmacies can get heroin as well as kilocaine powders and certainly 99% grade A pure cocaine supplies from different countries like el salvador, bolivia, colombia, mexico, peru and also the United States.

The main reason is that most people who use cocaine are selling this biological drug to satisfy their needs. Most of the time, people buy Mexican drugs with the suggestion of investing a lot of cash. However, after using the drug, they realize that they have spent a lot of money just to get nothing but dependency. Also, when you buy drugs from an online store, you can discover various types of drugs. These different types of coke include base cocaine, better cocaine, single drug, white cotton or brown cotton, crystal, ice, Bolivian drug sale, Colombian drug sale, Mexican drug sale, Peruvian drug sale, laundered cocaine supply for Sale, Uncut Drug Deal For Sale, Pure Drug To Buy, Drug Bricks Available For Sale, Crack Cocaine For Sale, Fish Scale Cocaine Available For Sale, Pink Flakes Drug Available For Sale, Cocaine For Sale wholesale to buy, High Quality Cocaine, Best Grade Drug, First Grade Drug El Salvador, 99% Pure Cocaine Available, Top Cocaine Purity El Salvador, etc.

Worth trying out.....Make work bearable :D

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L