Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's everyone Playing

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
Oh lordy, the gameses.

In the last few weeks.

Far Cry 4 finished.
currently playing Alien Isolation - doesn't matter how many times it jumps out it just scares the bejeebus out of me - feels unfair at times the Alien is pretty well done.

Is Far Cry 4 worth the investment?
Did u play FC3? i finished it enjoyed it quite a bit, but i couldnt see enough different to sit down for another (what looked to be similar campaign and progression system)
Keen to play the Alien isolation, that alien colonial marines was just so average.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Is Far Cry 4 worth the investment?
Did u play FC3? i finished it enjoyed it quite a bit, but i couldnt see enough different to sit down for another (what looked to be similar campaign and progression system)
Keen to play the Alien isolation, that alien colonial marines was just so average.

I did finish but wasn't a huge fan of 3, this has been called 3.5 by some and I can see why but there are quite a lot of improvements and overall I enjoyed the game a lot more - sunk 27 hours into it and completed to like 63% or something.

Bottom line, you like 3 you'll love 4.

Colonial Marines was a stinker, Isolation is very well done - super scary and tense and I think so far quite hard.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
Well love playing FPS type games and usually rock out ArmaIII online or occasionally BF4....def wanna have a look at Alien Isolation and Game of thrones-series1 after watching trailer and reading great feedback about them, actually just finnished Mass effect the other day and rocked out some Brothers in Arms-road to hill 30 :)

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
FC3 seems to be a love/meh type of game. Personally I loved it, but only after I'd finished it, with all weapons and skills and was resetting outposts for some fun killin times. Perfect game when you've got a spare 15 minutes along with some angst for a quick and dirty.

ArmA III I love like a child. So tedious and slow and tactical.

Finished BL the Pre-Sequel, very much enjoyed it. Although it was a rinse and repeat affair from the two previous titles the low gravity and air boost made it soooo much more fun in fire fights and was an amazing edge in most battles. Looking forward to the season pass.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I'm still DayZ'ing.

Awesome game if you have like 6 hours available to bury into it per session.

For something light, war thunder is fun. The tanks add on is fun and I am waiting eagerly for naval.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Iracing.

Currently racing the V8 Series.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
ArmA III I love like a child. So tedious and slow and tactical.

loved the whole thing from operation flashpoint through the whole Arma series....one of if not the best FPS-single/multiplayer games of our era :)

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
loved the whole thing from operation flashpoint through the whole Arma series....one of if not the best FPS-single/multiplayer games of our era :)

True dat. Operation Flashpoint: CWC was the reason I bought my first gaming PC back in 2001.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
True dat. Operation Flashpoint: CWC was the reason I bought my first gaming PC back in 2001.

Hahaha..hell yeh, i remember watching the trailer and thinking damn an open world game with no set path that's gunna be awesome, then jumping on GS and hooking up with m8's for missions in mp haha..god how have we evolved :)