Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
I was going to put ours back in the laundry. Did quite a few loads outside. Happy with it. Wife does a load. Leaves a tissue in with the wash. Train wreck of a load. E90 flashes up at the end. No Coms between control panel and mother board. Great. Just like a car. Start at the connections. Yep. The display board connection had come loose. I had undone the front panel to clean under and behind it. I’d pulled the connector loose. So lucky she wanted to do one more load before it goes back in.
That might have to happen it takes a long time to reprogram the 2 favorite settings worked today
tomorrow is another day the next big test will be Monday It might be sunny then hope it will behave
i never have to this again 60+ year old and I like to progress but it`s had work no pain no gain they they say
but all good so far

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
I was going to put ours back in the laundry. Did quite a few loads outside. Happy with it. Wife does a load. Leaves a tissue in with the wash. Train wreck of a load. E90 flashes up at the end. No Coms between control panel and mother board. Great. Just like a car. Start at the connections. Yep. The display board connection had come loose. I had undone the front panel to clean under and behind it. I’d pulled the connector loose. So lucky she wanted to do one more load before it goes back in.
what a project well you made her happy again and this topic has helped me out the big test will on
Monday when the sun is back in Victoria

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
We got in 5 loads today, the first few were big loads but the last couple were only small.
1699097735626.gif

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Had to shorten a driveshaft for a racecar.

20231104_172728.jpg

Not my best work but should last until the proper parts get here. This is what it goes in, the cover is getting a bit rough as it is driven by my 9yr old, so had a quick look at a replacement. People are definitely looking to cash in on anything Ken Block.

20231104_172813.jpg

2 yrrs ago I paid about $250 in almost unused condition, now prices start at over $1000 for a roller with no electronics!! If only we could see into the future.

dat111

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
considering servicing my transmission today, got ramps an all that good stuff. was going to suck the transmissions oil out with an 1.5L oil syringe.
drop the pan an then let it drain again over night so it can get our as much as i can.

using valvoline max life

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON