Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
VB

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'll have to go to my local and get the name of this pale ale I've been drinking.
It's the best yet.
I'll report back tomorrow.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
blyuvPT.jpeg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
So last week on a little road trip , got to finally visit a couple of country breweries I've wanted to for quite a few years.

This was the last visited = last Thursday
B7nuq2C.jpg

They still had some of these = got 3= not enough!!!!.
Beautiful smooth Saison .
There is no way known you know you're drinking a 10.5 % beer

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Over the last four weeks, I have drunk 135 pints+ of Draught Guinness and an array of different ales, 2 litres of Chivas Regal, 1 litre of Jameson Irish Whiskey and 1 litre of Highland Earl Whiskey.
I got home from the UK at 2 am this morning feeling tired and emotional having not slept for the previous 50 hours. However, this lack of sleep was not a record for me, as I didn't sleep for over 55 hours when I left Australia until I got to bed on my arrival in England that night.

I am now sitting and relaxing, whilst imbibing a smooth glass of Dimple Whiskey and contemplating the value of my liver.:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 32

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Over the last four weeks, I have drunk 135 pints+ of Draught Guinness and an array of different ales, 2 litres of Chivas Regal, 1 litre of Jameson Irish Whiskey and 1 litre of Highland Earl Whiskey.
I got home from the UK at 2 am this morning feeling tired and emotional having not slept for the previous 50 hours. However, this lack of sleep was not a record for me, as I didn't sleep for over 55 hours when I left Australia until I got to bed on my arrival in England that night.

I am now sitting and relaxing, whilst imbibing a smooth glass of Dimple Whiskey and contemplating the value of my liver.:)
Good to hear from you.

I was getting worried you had been locked up over there.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

Where did you go? Like yes, the UK, but where?

…aside of the pub.

Reactions: Lex

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Where did you go? Like yes, the UK, but where?

…aside of the pub.
Primarily I went to see an Uncle who has always been close. He's 82 now and is lucky to have recovered from a brain bleed some two and a half years ago which led to him coming close to death. He also lost his speech but fortunately was able to recover, regaining most of his speech after a long struggle. COVID didn't help the whole situation, as his family were kept from seeing him during his struggle, and his morale was so low he nearly gave up the fight. However, being the battler he is, he lives and this world is so much better for having him in it. He struggles on his feet now, and I suppose realistically there is that inevitability that could be just around the corner.

My Uncle Stan, my mate, the funniest man I've ever known is the main reason I went back to my home town Liverpool. Unknown to him, I kept it a secret and knocked on his door mindful that I might give him a heart attack:). I'll never forget the smile on his face when he saw me, and I swear he kept that smile for the rest of the day which also included us watching Liverpool beat Bournemouth 4-0.

I caught up with those people important to me, whilst visiting friends and relatives in lovely towns such as Lancaster, Chester, Davenham, and of course lots of old haunts around Liverpool and surrounding areas. I didn't have a car, so I did most of my travelling by bus and train, which suited me as I probably had too much alcohol in my system for most of the time. Also, it was good to walk for the exercise:).

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
If anyone ever sees Fluffy Duck from Behemoth Brewing grab it quick.
It's one of the best can beers I've had, it's limited release and it disappears quickly.