Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman rear seatbelts

Weed13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged WH Statesman
does anyone know how you remove the plastic seatbelt guides on the rear seat, or how you remove the seat, the back rest part not the base, I can get the seat most of the way out but where the plastic guides are will not release, I am missing something really simple, but don't know what!

Lano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 1
I can't find a picture at the moment, but they pull out vertically. There is a small clip attaching them, get a torch and look straight down through the hole under the belt and you should see where you need to unclip. At this point the plastic is probably brittle AF, so don't get upset if they snap.

After removing the trim, remove the bottom of the seat to access the bolts holding in the upper seats. Undo the bolts and the seats will lift out of the two attachment points at the rear. You'll need to unbolt the seatbelts to remove the seats completely.

Weed13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged WH Statesman
I can't find a picture at the moment, but they pull out vertically. There is a small clip attaching them, get a torch and look straight down through the hole under the belt and you should see where you need to unclip. At this point the plastic is probably brittle AF, so don't get upset if they snap.

After removing the trim, remove the bottom of the seat to access the bolts holding in the upper seats. Undo the bolts and the seats will lift out of the two attachment points at the rear. You'll need to unbolt the seatbelts to remove the seats completely.
thanks Lano, contacted a wrecker the plastic tabs on this model are part of seat belt have to unbolt seaibelts to get seat out to remove seatbelts (lol)