Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Propaganda?

You linked a pay wall screen.

How about you link some facts instead of hearsay and innuendo.

Still waiting to see actual proof/pictures of cat litter trays in US school toilet blocks.

Facts/proof my dear boy, facts and proof until then you just look like a fool!

The only thing you are onto is smelling your BS!

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Because we all know that The Australian isn’t in any way propaganda amirite?

The death rates aren’t “complete BS” they are just unreliable. Not least because Israel‘s army has flattened the healthcare service where the most reliable data was coming from so now it’s mostly based on media reports which are far less robust as a data source.

The media are nowhere near as likely to report on a 25 year old male who is killed in Gaza as opposed to a woman or a child so the figures now get skewed to 70% women and children as a result.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org...atality-data-has-become-completely-unreliable

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The Australian was reporting on a entry in a UK Journal by three Australian academics.
So it's peer reviewed.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Been very busy or sick but I have noticed PNG Prime Minister and China are talking yet albo says the PM of PNG is good for Australia, Does James Marape have two faces?
On another note watching China Satellite Channels I have taken note that China likes Australia having a National Firearm Register. Great work ALBO so when every China Invades Australia the CCCP will know where all the Air Rifles and the water pistols are kept. LOL.LOL.LOL
For The Hackers in China, when it come time you know what to hack next.

Reactions: Lex

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Most know that in Australia we have a Soft, Weak spot for Woman and kids so they exploit it to the fullest to suit their agenda.
Back to work as I have a issue with my sat tv system and i can't find it so far. Gruuuuuuu>>>

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you checked Beijing ?
Naaaaaaaa They sold me the stuff that I needed. I have to say it is the WORST if there is such a Word interference that I ever had full stop. Its Week 7 since I had this issue. No body to asked but still trying. Plenty of Sleeping Tablets to sleep.
On another Note I have been watching the NEW Chinese Air Craft Carrier that went to its first sea trials on the 1st of May 2024. As they have stated because China is a Peaceful Country. This is the first powered Aircraft Carrier than can visit shallow shores like us, as long as it has a petrol tanker next to it. I think the Type 0004 will be Nuclear powered coming soon according to the CCCP.
As far as I know AFAIK I have never seen on our news about this. It will takes months until they will have READY 3 Carriers Groups ready for WAR close to there home. The US has 11 but long away from home.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you checked Beijing ?
Ive actually had to make test stuff to see whats going on. Have taken photos to show what I have made to test.