Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Ute Release??

Andiesrefuge

Reaction score
Heyas,.

I'm ready to purchase my new ute, although I just needed to know how long we are all waiting for the VZ ute? or should i just get the VY II ?

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
vz ute is coming very soon i believe

muney

On Da West Side
Reaction score
Members Ride
SVZ wagon
im in the same boat..i wanna buy a VYII but deciding on wether an SS or the storm...V8 vs Ecotec V6...i wanna go the 8 but seeing petrol prices going up each day makes me think otherwise..for anyone whos had both engines in this car..can you tell how much fuel consumption difference there is between them..im thinking a manual 8 would chew a lil bit less fuel..also is it tru that the series 2 V8 still had 235kW rather than the sedan's upgraded 245kW

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
give it 2 months and they will be out.....i think the VZ range is expected end of aug / sept/ oct

Andiesrefuge

Reaction score
thanks heaps, i'll hang out a month or two.. i'm sticking to a 6 cause its cheaper with fuel/rego/insurance.. and who really needs the 8. rather than just saying it is one.

waiting in antisipation.

//ndie.

skarekrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute M6
hi ppls, some info on the utes. i went along to the local holden dealer on the weekend looking at getting a ute. apparently it is now impossible to get a VY Spack ute- they are all gone. might be able to get a stock ute or an SS but they are very hard to find, apparently the runout sale has been great. so just wait until the start of september for the launch of the VZ. i can't wait for a test drive!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Here ya go mate

R

Racer

Hey guys, I am currently running a VS Olympic edition and like all others waiting to see the new VZ SV6 and it's options available.

Has anyone got any ideas on prices and the possibility of a Storm being released?

Cheers

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
The 'Storm' utes are sorta like a optioned up run out model mate, so dont expect to see one till at least around min- year 2005.
Cheers :cool:

R

Racer

That is no good.

Should I settle with a VYII Storm with 15k's on the clock and wait till then.

What will the SV6's contain, are they like Holden's version of the XR6?