Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ 1.Tonner doors

k4col

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner
Hi, can anyone tell me if the doors from a VZ sedan, wagon, or Ute will fit the VZ Tonner. I am having trouble finding the weather shields to fit. There is plenty available for sedans and Utes on Ebay but in the fit my vehicle section it says they won't fit.
Help me out guys.
Colin

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
This was posted earlier and the answer was that one tonner doors are the same as any other.

Imagine the head fk for Holden having to make even more individual parts for a ute.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Hi, can anyone tell me if the doors from a VZ sedan, wagon, or Ute will fit the VZ Tonner. I am having trouble finding the weather shields to fit. There is plenty available for sedans and Utes on Ebay but in the fit my vehicle section it says they won't fit.
Help me out guys.
Colin
Colin, in future, instead of posting the same question again because you can't find your original post, simply click on the 'WATCH' button at the right hand end of the Topic Title bar. By clicking on the WATCH button you can select to receive an email notification when someone replies to the thread. Then you can simply click on the link in the email to take you straight to the thread and the posted reply/replies.