Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Trip Computer

N

netbear2

Hello,
does anybody know how to enter into the special functions of the VY commodores' trip computer, I think I used mode and down arrow to activate it in my VT but this does not work in my VY, can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance.

N

netbear2

I just worked out that if you hold down mode and set and then turn on the ignition this unlocks all the old functions that the mode and down buttons used to unlock on my VT and VX, in the special functions you can find out various GM serial numbers and any access the usual didital tacho, speedo, various voltage readings and more importantly (faul codes) just use the mode button to forward through your options. Holding down the mode key alone only accesses the usual factory options.

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
Hey netbear,

Service Reset = Hold down both arrows

J

jarrod

Turn the ignition on. Let the car do its system check and then watch the display near the dial cluster it will let you enter the optoins by pressing the up or down button. Once your in there is a lot of things to fiddle with. Have fun!