Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VY S II Silver Immaculate condition

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
ITEM: silver sedan, VY S series2, all stock, great condition, low ks, immaculate interior, great exterior.

PRICE: Negotiable $11,800 if you are from the forum say so and i will be more negotiable (i also have it posted in carsales.com)

YEAR: 2004, last sector of manufacture (has the improved exhaust)

SERIES: Example: VY II

BADGE: S

ENGINE: V6 ecotech

TRANSMISSION: 4sp Auto

COLOUR: Metallic Silver

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Great. paint is perfect except for the usual stone chip in the front bumper

INTERIOR CONDITION: Immaculate, no tears, no wear, rear seats have hardly been used

WHEELS: stock 17" alloys

TYRE CONDITION: good 75% all round

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Example: standard Holden spec Tyre dimensions for 17" rim 8" width.

ODOMETER: 113,xxx
SERVICE HISTORY: full service history, all books and receipts, 3 years warranty remaining

REGO OF CAR: Vic

REGO TILL: 7th Jan 2013

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: will come with RWC, not that anything is wrong with the car, drives perfect, just serviced, not a single thing wrong with the car

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit,

CONTACT DETAILS: PM and i will give you my mobile and email

OTHER INFO: car is listed on carsales.com.au, you will find all info there. you may inquire about car via carsales.com.au if easier.

2004 HOLDEN COMMODORE S VY II Sedan Private Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au

PICTURES: on carsales.com.au click above link

Note: car comes with full stereo, alpine head unit, JL components, Jl 2 ways, Jl 5ch Amp, Polk MOMO 12" sub in custom made and tuned box, dynamat doors and boot. car will be selling without these, original stereo will be fully installed. stereo can be sold with car for an additional $2,000. this is a $3000 system professionally installed and tuned by Performance Car Audio Melbourne.

any question please PM or contact me via the carsales.com.au website. thank you.