Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT iss problem

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Hi you don't know the name or number of the guy in Sydney that can remove the iss do you thanks
Probably cheaper but not easier to just replace the main body wiring harness. They often pop up on eBay for between 125-200. Heck I’ll even buy your ISS one off you if you choose that option

Centura1976

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt clubsport
Probably cheaper but not easier to just replace the main body wiring harness. They often pop up on eBay for between 125-200. Heck I’ll even buy your ISS one off you if you choose that option
Thanks mate the iss has no toggle at all its holding my car to ransom lol

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Thanks mate the iss has no toggle at all its holding my car to ransom lol
I just thought it was an inexpensive way to solve your problem. It is a bit of work though, pulling seats, console and carpet out. I only want the old one to pull apart and see how it works, will pay you well for it tho

Centura1976

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt clubsport
I just thought it was an inexpensive way to solve your problem. It is a bit of work though, pulling seats, console and carpet out. I only want the old one to pull apart and see how it works, will pay you well for it tho
Ok I thought it was located under the dash if it's under the carpet that would be great and if I find it you can have it

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Ok I thought it was located under the dash if it's under the carpet that would be great and if I find it you can have it
I believe some of it is under the dash, but won’t require dash removal. It connects to the a connector in the engine bay, top RHS, the BCM above fuse panel as well as others. I do have 1 or 2 of them already and possibly even lay it out and take a few pictures to show you

Ziller07

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx clubsport
I'm going the the removal process now I've found where it hooks into bcm and ibd but 3 black wores go through rhs firewall , any idea where they hook into or how to bypass ?

I believe some of it is under the dash, but won’t require dash removal. It connects to the a connector in the engine bay, top RHS, the BCM above fuse panel as well as others. I do have 1 or 2 of them already and possibly even lay it out and take a few pictures to show you

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
I'm going the the removal process now I've found where it hooks into bcm and ibd but 3 black wores go through rhs firewall , any idea where they hook into or how to bypass ?
Good chance they will go to either the fuel pump relay or to a fuse to get power for the ISS itself. Honestly your working in the dark here, I haven’t found any documented info on how it’s wired, just the functions and key coding info.
Just take note of the exact pin on the fuel pump relay or wherever they lead you. If you get stuck afterwards you’ll figure it out pretty quickly I imagine.
I’m sorry for the late reply I’ve been working interstate again and not long got back to Melbourne.
If you need any Holden diagrams yell out, me or one of the other guys will gladly help. Or just search for the mega.nz link that a couple of guys have posted