Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT commodore

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yes, the vehicle speaks detective and has been debadged

It's easy to debadge a car.....An ex-boss used to de-badge all his new Holdens.....Does that mean when he on sold them, they could be classed as detective cars?

I have some 15X7 steel wheels here....If I bolt them to my VC, can I sell it saying it's an ex-cop car?

Holes placed inside the car are easily done to fit CB's/ UHF's etc etc.....So that's not proof either

Without that compliance plate information, you are pissing in the wind.....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
9CI on the compliance plate will confirm.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Without that compliance plate information, you are pissing in the wind.....
The real advantage of ex police car is the tune, the V6s go like a V8 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adam H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S supercharged
Hey Josh-VT. I just bought a VT-S S/C with 140.000 on the clock for 3G. Spent another grand odd so far doing the work myself. Leads/plugs, 6.5mm blower insulator, hi flow thermo, LIM gaskets, CAI, rocker cover seals, basically top end service/rebuild except the heads.
Man she sings, I love it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The real advantage of ex police car is the tune, the V6s go like a V8 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Na, the real advantage of thinking you have an ex-police car is, you immediately think you have the quickest model on the block....:p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Na, the real advantage of thinking you have an ex-police car is, you immediately think you have the quickest model on the block....:p

That cheered me up, lol.

Adam H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S supercharged
I have a Tas pltd VS BT1, goes good, gearbox is smooth as, smoother than the VT.

Joshua_vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Holden Commodore acclaim series two
Hey Josh-VT. I just bought a VT-S S/C with 140.000 on the clock for 3G. Spent another grand odd so far doing the work myself. Leads/plugs, 6.5mm blower insulator, hi flow thermo, LIM gaskets, CAI, rocker cover seals, basically top end service/rebuild except the heads.
mate that's bloody awesome; to be be honest I don't want to get out of the car. I Think I'll buy another VT and keep it in storage, the one I drive currently is primarily work vehicle.

Joshua_vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Holden Commodore acclaim series two
mate that's bloody awesome; to be be honest I don't want to get out of the car. I Think I'll buy another VT and keep it in storage, the one I drive currently is primarily work vehicle.
Will rebuild the engine when it's up to 400, 000 on the clock