Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH 2 Door Commodore - ADAYER SPORTIF

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Has this photo already been posted to the forum before? I’m sure I’ve seen it.

Just reading through a few threads about these cars to check...But it does look familiar....

I checked out other items this seller has for sale and am tempted to go have a sticky for myself....Will see..

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
What about image searching the photo in Google?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
What about image searching the photo in Google?

At the moment I'm flicking through this thread looking for the picture...I'm also going to check out 2 others that replied in this thread, saying they had these cars...One being the person from QLD claiming they had no 11, yet no 11 is the one for sale in S.A

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Has this photo already been posted to the forum before? I’m sure I’ve seen it.

Searched and no luck on the photo...That being said, after flicking through 30 odd pages in this thread and a few more with 2 other members that posted in this thread, I'm starting to go cross eyed...

I do think you are right though with that picture...I'm 99% sure I have seen it on here in a thread to do with the Adayer before....

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I can’t reverse image search on Google from my iPhone. I’m sure someone can
BCA321C6-115A-45D2-B1C5-8438A46919B4.jpeg

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Just found this ad

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ade...or-coupe-prototype-adayer-sportif-/1290036733

Thought it was worth posting in here

Appears to be no 11 and an automatic in S.A.....

Another member has posted, they have no 11, being a manual and in QLD....The plot thickens
I dont think they are saying it’s number 11. They are saying it’s the prototype car. Plus 11 others were made.

Seems sus as. Why would you only put one photo from 1987 to sell a rare car. Wouldnt you use a current photo?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Footy shorts !!!

The original athleisure wear.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I dont think they are saying it’s number 11. They are saying it’s the prototype car. Plus 11 others were made.

Seems sus as. Why would you only put one photo from 1987 to sell a rare car. Wouldnt you use a current photo?

I have no idea...I only posted this up as there was interested in the Adayers...

I could make a call and be an interested party in viewing this car or another car they have for sale....

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/par...-sl-x-holden-commodore-mid-luxary-/1273736463

The only down fall would be, I don't have a camera to take happy snappies..So what do you think? Make a call and go for a little beau peep?

M#ick2183

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon, vt hsv xu8,vs hsv senator,vs ss ute
I have no idea...I only posted this up as there was interested in the Adayers...

I could make a call and be an interested party in viewing this car or another car they have for sale....

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/par...-sl-x-holden-commodore-mid-luxary-/1273736463

The only down fall would be, I don't have a camera to take happy snappies..So what do you think? Make a call and go for a little beau peep?
I would if it was close by wouldn't be able to help myself,years ago i got a VN V8 as the add said 80 year old lady driver I wasn't going to buy it(but I did) just had to meet the 80 year old that owned a V8.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I would if it was close by wouldn't be able to help myself,years ago i got a VN V8 as the add said 80 year old lady driver I wasn't going to buy it(but I did) just had to meet the 80 year old that owned a V8.

The scary bit would be they have a VH SLX for sale and the price is drug money in my opinion and would be worried I'd say, stop smoking that crap and get back to reality with the price...

Will think about having a sticky at the adayer if it is a legit ad