Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vehicle Modifications

James-aussie12

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute v6
hey everyone just want to know some good places i could contact to get some quotes for rear airbags for my ute? cant find any and i want my ute to sit lower with out putting lower springs in as i carry motorbikes all the time? cheers

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
It helps to list a suburb, Melbourne is a big place and people don't always look at your details.

I'm also interested in some bags for my wagon (Nothing fancy, I'm happy for the controls to be in the boot), I'm in Melbourne's South East suburbs.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
It helps to list a suburb, Melbourne is a big place and people don't always look at your details.

I'm also interested in some bags for my wagon (Nothing fancy, I'm happy for the controls to be in the boot), I'm in Melbourne's South East suburbs.

Check out rollow, as well as layed customs in ballarat, speak tom he's very well priced and does quality work.

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Has anyone in WA filled out a "Modification Application Light Vehicles"? My last attempt to remove yellow sticker failed due to no permit for extractors. I need help with the "SUMMARY DETAILS" section

Isaacclarke99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vt commodore 5L
I've recently bought myself a 98 5L vt cammed with exhaust, just wondering what the next mods I should get are , reasonable cheap that can add on a bit of power.. Thanks mate

Last edited:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I've recently bought myself a 2002 5L vt cammed with exhaust, just wondering what the next mods I should get are , reasonable cheap that can add on a bit of power.. Thanks mate
99 was the last of the 5L v8 vt's. And 2002 may have been the first VX.
double check what you have, and then proceed to the V8 development section or lsx development section as required.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
99 was the last of the 5L v8 vt's. And 2002 may have been the first VX.
double check what you have, and then proceed to the V8 development section or lsx development section as required.
My vx is a 2001 I believe the vx was introduced in 2000, as you said tho if his car is a 2002 model it definitely won't have the 5 litre engine in it

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Unless it's had a transplant???