Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vaping / E-Cigarettes

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I hadn't seen any threads on vaping or e-cigarettes and thought I'd try and gauge how many we have out there? What hardware you have and more interest to me what juice vendors out there you use?

Bit of history I was smoking 30 - 40 a day on a good day now down to the odd packet every few weeks on a weekend.

It took me 3 e-cigarettes before I finally found the provari suited my needs and gave me the hit I required, tried all sorts of tanks (iClears, cartos, protanks) but seem to be stuck on the Kayfun with the odd protank 3 being used although have the Aspire Nautilus BVC on the way which from the reviews seems to be a fairly decent choice at the moment with the BVC.

Juice vendors I'm still up in arms over this one, Nicoticket so far would have to be my favourite and have spent upwards of $300 on juice sitting on the fridge and I've been told I should use some before additional purchases - tend to agree actually.

Keen to hear what others have to say on this one.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I've been through a few myself and found the VapeKing kit really good quality. Lasts ages, 3 days on liquid and 1 day on charge. Spares are cheap and it uses the standard eGo thread so it can be mixed and matched.

I also use their flavours but get my nicotine from Heaven Gifts.

Haven't touched a traditional smoke in a while now.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Yea i tend to swap in and out of my E-cigs depending on cbfness, i mainly just use them so i can smoke inside without the wife bitching.

I'm using Kanger T3 bottom coils (pretty sure they stopped making them i just ordered 30-40 of em back on the last big order) with eGo batteries.

Got my last batch of stuff from HealthCabin since they had both Liqua fluid and a few other brands i like, i mainly use Liqua smoke juice.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I like the flavoured disposable ones. Great for keeping the hand occupied.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I wish my ecig would last a day! I generally swap it out before I head home from work.

I had one similar to the VapeKing kit which I use going out every so often as the provari is huge especially and then when you add the bigger battery and kayfun on the end of it could be seen as a weapon I'm sure.

I'm stuck on Wakonda juice at the moment from Nicoticket, found a site this morning The Dodgy Brothers which looks good so put in a order for 3 bottles which should give me a chance to knock over a few of the other juices I have at my disposal.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity does an e cigarette emit fumes, if so how much and are they harmful? I noticed a no smoking sign that said "this includes e cigarettes". Well done to everyone trying to quit or using a less harmful alternative by the way.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Flavour ingredients, vegetable glycerin and/or propylene glycol vapour fumes are emitted. If you mix in nicotine there's a bit of that also, but from what I've learned from various sources is that very little, if any nicotine comes back out.

There's not enough empirical data to show whether it's 'safe' but given you're not burning carcinogens it stands to reason it's a bazillion times safer than cigarette smoke.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
If then e cigarettes were proven to have a negligible harmful effect I think it may be a good idea to make them acceptable to use in most places where traditional cigarettes are banned.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I hadn't seen any threads on vaping or e-cigarettes and thought I'd try and gauge how many we have out there? What hardware you have and more interest to me what juice vendors out there you use?

Bit of history I was smoking 30 - 40 a day on a good day now down to the odd packet every few weeks on a weekend.

It took me 3 e-cigarettes before I finally found the provari suited my needs and gave me the hit I required, tried all sorts of tanks (iClears, cartos, protanks) but seem to be stuck on the Kayfun with the odd protank 3 being used although have the Aspire Nautilus BVC on the way which from the reviews seems to be a fairly decent choice at the moment with the BVC.

Juice vendors I'm still up in arms over this one, Nicoticket so far would have to be my favourite and have spent upwards of $300 on juice sitting on the fridge and I've been told I should use some before additional purchases - tend to agree actually.

Keen to hear what others have to say on this one.

never tried the e-cigarettes , was on 2 packs a day of Marlboro myself , but gave up cold turkey 5 years ago when I turned 40 , tried the nicorette gum for a day or two but decided the best way was to go completely without , never looked back , and can honestly say that I don't miss it .

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
If then e cigarettes were proven to have a negligible harmful effect I think it may be a good idea to make them acceptable to use in most places where traditional cigarettes are banned.

I think the fact traditional cigarettes are the ultimate in legalised deadly habits, shows that all the bullshit surrounding eCigs are from governments arseholes puckering up for the potential smashing of the multi-billion dollar excise currently being raked in.