Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unsolicited email from eBay sellers

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Contact ebay directly, that might constitute harassment at which point ebay can chose to limit that users account or place restrictions on them. At the very least, ebay can contact them and say stop.

I don't know of a formal platform beyond that though.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Bugger.

I know all about harassment from eBay sellers.. to cut a long story short I left negative feedback for someone who took 2 weeks to post my stuff even though they said they post in 48 hours. After 4 emails (offering money to change the feedback) they called me (from China). I pretty much told them to F off (after they called 3 times) and I was going to contact eBay and say they used my personal details to harass me lol.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Use a mail washing program and add the address to the rules to bounce it back upon receipt of emails. This will make it look like the account is no longer active, plus annoy them with receiving emails from themselves lol.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Use a mail washing program and add the address to the rules to bounce it back upon receipt of emails. This will make it look like the account is no longer active, plus annoy them with receiving emails from themselves lol.

How do you do that or where do you get one of those from?