Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuning SV6 price

hunterburnett04

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 S2 ve ute
Can anyone help me with a tuner on the Gold Coast who does pop n crackle tunes for a sv6, yes i know there tacky but I wanna see what it would sound like on my car.
cheers

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Can anyone help me with a tuner on the Gold Coast who does pop n crackle tunes for a sv6, yes i know there tacky but I wanna see what it would sound like on my car.
cheers
Before you spend your hard earned cash, you should search this up on Google or YouTube for a V6 Commodore, and you'll get a good idea on what they sound like...

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What the heck is a pop and crackle tune? Also I thought school holidays didn't officially start for another week or two?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What the heck is a pop and crackle tune? Also I thought school holidays didn't officially start for another week or two?
Doesn't matter, I just looked it up. It's something a P plater would get excited about. Good way to waste a $1000. Best budget for cats as well, as it seems you will go through them if Google is correct. .

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Doesn't matter, I just looked it up. It's something a P plater would get excited about. Good way to waste a $1000. Best budget for cats as well, as it seems you will go through them if Google is correct. .
They do come factory in some hot hatches and Euro cars, but it's mainly fast 4 bangers... They can sound okay but not on Commodores...

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
It will sound like a sloppy fart in a wet pair of jocks.
Why would someone do that to a motor,can't be good for it.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
9C5iW8J.png

Aaaaah school holidays.

Soo you want to tune the car to make it run........worse?

As with most custom tunes from a reputable tuner, expect to pay at least $1000. And most tuners will laugh at you if you ask to get your car tuned worse than factory.

It's a commodore not a golf, it's not going to sound like your mates at school with euro/jap hatch backs with wanky tunes.

Last edited: