Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

To Older Members

O

oldfella

IM THE NEW GUY ON THE BLOCK TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE IM FROM ACROSS THE DRAIN ( THIS IS NOT A NEW TOPIC UP FOR DISCUSION ) .... NOW ??? I OWN TWO VN S 1 VP UTE AND MY >>>>>>>>>>>>PROBLEM<<<<<< IT IS A 77 78 OPEL MONZA ? I TELL EVERYONE ITS A COMMODORE HATCH IT HAS STEERING BOX / NOT RACK NOW REMOVED AND VN CROSS MEMBER AND RACK FITTED EASY BOLTS STRAIGHT IN BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH TIE ROD ENDS BUT WITH HELP WILL FIX ------ WHAT I NEED IS WIREING DIAGRAMS AND SUSPENSION DIAGRAMS OR A MANUAL ==== === ANYONE HELP IF NO HELP COMES FORWARD I WILL JUST HAVE TO SELL IT ON MY SECOND VISIT TO THIS SITE EMAIL THE OLDFELLA AT========================== BTTRANS@PARADISE .NET.NZ ============ THANKS FELLAS & LADIES IF THERES ANY THERE

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
I'm sure Darren Or Garth had a post in here somewhere and said that they might be able to help with wiring diagram info. Have a look around, not too sure where it was but if I find it I will re-post.

And welcome aboard, Hope we can help you....

You might get a bit more help if you copy, or move, your post to the electrical or VN section. Hope this helps you out a bit.

Kindest regards Guy.

Locksmiff

Reaction score
Also turn caps off. I myself don't care, some poor souls I have acrossed from time to time, seem to see it as yelling and rude.

If it did bother me that much I would probably be asking you to speak louder, I can't hear you over the music