Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

think the ex gf done it

Has your ex ever done the following to your car?

• Total voters

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Those are the types that come out at night and leave the joint looking like the ghetto's of west coast U.S with a trusty old can of spray paint.It's only getting worse,future generation's will learn to expect the unexpected.

Some people have no respect for personal property...

I see a lot of crap going on these days a lot more than I did 5 years ago. Society has turned around. What people thought years ago was a disgrace, now seems normal. :whistling

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
My ex has got really long finger nails and at the front passenger door handle there are scratch marks around it on the paint. errrrr......:ranting:

CraigL304

Crossed to The Dark Side
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6 Turbo A4
Those are the types that come out at night and leave the joint looking like the ghetto's of west coast U.S with a trusty old can of spray paint.It's only getting worse,future generation's will learn to expect the unexpected.

Hopefully future generations will learn to respect other peoples property, especialy cars, as everyone knows that people love their cars.

J

jayderichards

I can only say that l am disgraced by my own generation... I'm only 23, but all the little shits that throw eggs, mark cars, steal cars, slash tyres, etc that are in my generation (or younger) should be made to do community service... to the owners of these cars!!! Maybe the little bastards will learn some respect while cleaning, fixing, and repainting at their own cost!!

ps... If some little bastard touches my car. They'd better leave on the next international flight cos l'll hunt the little prick down!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I come down pretty hard on young blokes in my area doing stuff like that. If I see it being done, I say something. Because I look young they tend to pay attention to me, at least for a minute...

Fortunately I've never had anything like that done to me. Except someone stole the hand grips off my pushy when I was like 14 :(.

Emporer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8
yeah had something like that happen to my HQ about a year before i sold it.
left it outside a friends place while i was at a function with my old man.

(was in east hills) we came backto find some little prick had picked the lock broken the ignition lock and part of the collumb for the steering wheel and was trying to get the crook lock off.

needless to say i was furious and by the time my old man stopped me i had really given the little punk what for. my old man then gave him a heck of a chewing out about how if he ever did it again he wouldnt be as lucky as he would not stop me next time.

i then had to spend about 5000 bucks trying to get it fixed :mad:

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
My boss' parents VS exec was keyed, windows smashed, headlights smashed, interior burnt with cigarette's ... it was totalled by the insurance company.

A 14 year old kid and a 9 year old were behind it, the police couldn't do anything because if you're under 10 you can do what you God Damn well like.

vhbaby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato
was rittien off he did a good job of it

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
had my beutiful GF direct me into her drive way where i hit a tree because she was just waving and waving and then next thing i know bang into the tree... gr8... lucky it was my old EA