Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Trunk drivers are another vector of spread… Really, don’t know why trucks couldnt be unhitched at the boarders so locals take them trailer to their next destination… Not enough profit doing such for the trucking magnates, most likely…
Im pretty sure they were doing this for a bit last year. They created some sort of bubble which encompassed Tarcutta and their was a time limit to be in the state.

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Trunk drivers are another vector of spread… Really, don’t know why trucks couldnt be unhitched at the boarders so locals take them trailer to their next destination… Not enough profit doing such for the trucking magnates, most likely…

July last year in NSW we had a serious accident which involved a driver running over another driver that was carrying out safety checks on the change over trailer. Cost would be one thing but change over points also create a whole new OH&S risk.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
To be honest, I had a quick look at trying to find a per capita graph of police and hospital staff numbers but nada… Seems very difficult stuff to find and probably needs $ and FOI application… I have a sneaking suspicion that state governments simply haven’t kept up with population growth (via immigration cause we locals don’t breed much)…

Yeah, it’s not the same as sacking staff but it has the same effect in that we don’t have the resources needed for the population size we have and expect to have… Its an insidious way of screwing yne public out of a decent Medicare system. It’s just another one of the government fcukups along with closing what was a world leading infectious disease hospital in Melbourne.

And then COVID hits…

But, why does the doctor in the linked article state “at this stage”? Obviously it’s a round table thought bubble that some seem to have abs may come to fruition at some stage…

It’s already the case down under that one doesn’t really want to be a patient in a overcrowded COVID overflowing hospital. Elective stuff is on hold, again, but what about those that have no choice because of car crashes, industrial accidents of other clumsiness, heart attack, or other acute non COVID illness… Their predicament can require hospital admission…

No one wants to go into hospital with a broken leg, catch COVID and die… But it seems that’s the path we are heading towards under the guise of learning to live with it and surfing the wave… All because we couldn’t close international boarders tight, couldn’t quarantine arrivals, couldn’t isolate the sick and now have given up with gold class track and trace… Seems holidays (=income) are much more important that health (=cost)…

What this pandemic seems to be showing us all is that national security down under is a farce. We can’t make shite or piss (urea) in this country if masks PPE and trucking problems are any indication. And we give away what we dig out of the ground cause according to mining companies only their skilled staff in Singapore (where it’s 3% company tax?) can negotiate price on their commodities. Really seems all sides of government are bought and paid for by big business which simply don’t pay their fair share of tax while middle class is raped while the wealthy consult their tax lawyers… Most blame the unemployed… It’s simply the case that not enough money is spent on what needs to be spent by our government as should be e ident to all when profitable wealthy companies got job keeper and the government spends funds on pork barreling. Such is criminal in my opinion…

Our state and federal governments have a lot to answer for as this pandemic has shown…

Guess I’m in a foul mood today with all the crap that is ongoing (with too many people I know getting sick, though luckily only one has died. Sadly there is no end in sight and the solution is “open up and those that will die will die, fcuk ‘em” :mad: Suck lack of compassion towards protecting our elderly yet the world gets angry about expelling an elitist antivaxer who hits a ball for a rather good living…

Grrr… it’s one of those days…
Well fecking said!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
My missus is working tonight. They are short staffed, people are coming sick as crap. Funny is, this crap did not happen in 2020. In 2021, the shots got pushed, now we are on the 2 + Boost... now people are sick in a state that we had hardly none.

As I said before, the Vaxxxed are making all of us sick. I know, will get crap for what I just said. Just hold the insults, just give it a little time before shooting from the hip. Lets see what those docs have in store.

IF you don't want to us to shoot from the hip maybe you shouldn't come out with these conspiracies until you know why these people as sick instead of assuming it's from the vaccine.

The reality is you have no ******* idea why these people are sick but it's playing into your preferred narrative with no actual evidence to back up anything you say.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Give it time, the Omicron is the Vaxxx creation. 1st shot, we got Delta, 2nd shot we got Epsilon, here come the booster, Omicron came next. What was the new shît, Deltacrome? Back in 2020 we got shît/nothing/zilch/nada. Jabs roll out we got all this shît along with a shît load of excuses of why the big Pharma cannot get their shît together. Get the 4th shot to fix this mess, book your 5th, another strain is going to roll out. On top of that, the return to normalcy carrot, do not forget about that one along with the passport and cell phone track.

Folks, you are getting played.

Total rubbish.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
IF this thread is going to go the same way as the last conspiracy thread I'm closing it.

This thread is about the local lockdowns and associated stuff.

IF people want to post anti-vax crap I suggest you find a different forum to peddle your crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.