Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you Apple!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The best thing about today's release is that you have finally proved to the small minority that don't understand, watches are meant to be worn on your left hand! Everything else? Meh, you're still playing catch up and charging way too much for it.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
The best thing about today's release is that you have finally proved to the small minority that don't understand, watches are meant to be worn on your left hand! Everything else? Meh, you're still playing catch up and charging way too much for it.

I wear a watch on my wrist not my hand, but whatever playing catchup alright - and barely catching up.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I had a good chuckle at the people in the office and on facebook this morning.

Raving on about the Iphone 6 Plus.

Ohhh 5.5 Inch screen. The Note 4, which was also announced is not only smaller in overall size than the Plus 6. It has a bigger screen. Higher resolution with a much high quality screen. More powerful phone. Better camera. Oh but no, the Iphone 6 Plus will be the greatest thing in the Phablet market. PFFT.

Dear Apple,

Stop relying on your sheeple fans.

1_johnboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
11` VE Omega
people who buy apple stuff will continue to, but that number is starting to drop off. They really need so start paying attention to what people want....not what you tell them they want/can have

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I had a good chuckle at the people in the office and on facebook this morning.

Raving on about the Iphone 6 Plus.

Ohhh 5.5 Inch screen. The Note 4, which was also announced is not only smaller in overall size than the Plus 6. It has a bigger screen. Higher resolution with a much high quality screen. More powerful phone. Better camera. Oh but no, the Iphone 6 Plus will be the greatest thing in the Phablet market. PFFT.

Dear Apple,

Stop relying on your sheeple fans.

But its all they got.

Can't wait until someone tells me that Apple invented the smart-watch.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
But its all they got.

Can't wait until someone tells me that Apple invented the smart-watch.

people are already saying that Apple have gotten NFC payment "right" the day of the goddam launch of it. WHAT THE HELL GUYZ?!

BushSSV

Stone chip collector
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SSV
LOL Apple. My work bought me an iPad. It doesn't work properly (connectivity issues). Now it's my daughter's toy. $800 for a toy for my child. LOL Apple.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
LOL Apple. My work bought me an iPad. It doesn't work properly (connectivity issues). Now it's my daughter's toy. $800 for a toy for my child. LOL Apple.
User error, lol.