Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spam?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
lol persistent bunch aint they.
I signed into the original account and there is nothing listed in the sent items, so still looking into it.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
i'm getting them to

4 so far i'm not opening them at all.......

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear blackve76,

You have received a new private message at Just Commodores from Poor old Dad, entitled "Nice Day".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Our prices are real treasure trove. This is completely new approach to bargain purchases. Auto, moto, sport good, home appliances and other goods which will suit any taste. Find out more right now on auto
same as above

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Banning (Edit: seems to have) worked with HDT Aero. It looked like both accounts were basically inactive as far as posts go. If its been compromised do whatever it takes. Im sure if the account holder was legit and still an user they would contact site admin to ask what the deal is. Ive received approx 5 or 6 PMs from said accounts in the past week obviously the same scumbag. One difference i noticed, prob means f,all is i only received email notification about poor old wanker PMs not hdt.

I wonder if it was just a case of weak passwords? Anyway it must suck scrolling through code or whatnot to catch a fly that can just land somewhere else. Give me nuts and bolts and people with balls (females included) any day.

Good on ya Darren and others for being there communicating and being on the ball.