Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some how i'm running an illegal mechanic

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Lol. You really are unbelievable!
I’m not going to waste any more of my time on this subject other than to say once again you have shown everybody what kind of person you are. You go round in circles with your petty points of view, and as you’ve just done in your last post and the post about letting the dog loose, not to mention many other posts, you have shown a side of you that is intimidatory, angry, bullish and downright pathetic. You often imply or suggest that people should do the wrong thing in order to seek retribution or get their own back, as you did above.

When you personally messaged me three or four times to try and get me to see your side of the story regarding a stoush you were having with someone else, I knew then you were an intimidating person.
I suggested that you should ignore the person that you claimed was having a go at you, and that you should stop “poking the bear’ so to speak.

Why you haven’t been closed down by the moderators (perhaps you have at some stage) because of your inflammatory comments, is beyond me.

You’ve suggested on this forum that the moderators don’t look after you when you’ve had a gripe with someone, well I would suggest that the moderators have been very lenient in your case given you have a repeated habit of being intimidating and bullish.

Me, I just stand up for myself as I’m doing now when people have a go at me after not reading something I may have said in context. I stand up to bullies who think they can say what they like from behind their keyboard without fear of being pulled up for it, and I’ll certainly stand up to people like you.
You on the other hand are something else. You keep making derogatory remarks about me as you have just done in your last post, and in another post you claimed I just randomly threw crap around. I don’t believe I do, although I am guilty of trying to show some humour where perhaps I shouldn’t, sorry:(
I will generously give you this:- you are helpful in many of your posts which I’m sure many members have appreciated. However........Oh I don’t think I need to go there again other than to say you should really take a good look at what you have written before you press that little red button, as I’m sure that everyone who reads your ‘foot in mouth comments’ although they may not say anything, they probably roll their eyes and shake their heads wondering how you get away with it.
You see, your foot obviously fits comfortably in your mouth and you seem continuously happy to put it there. I suppose that’s the benefit of being a ‘Keyboard Warrior’ nobody sees who you really are.

There you go Mr Moderator, do as you did the last time I pointed out this persons behaviour by so called ‘ cleaning the thread up’
Or you can read the threads properly and get rid of the antagonists who imply it’s okay to hit older people with crash helmets or encourage people to throw ropes around the necks of dogs and pull them over the fence in order that they may end up running around the roads possibly causing accidents that may kill someone. (Let’s see if the hypocrisy I’ve pointed out comes through again)

No doubt you ‘vccommodore’ will try to cover your own arse again by going round in circles contradicting yourself, whereas I just say it like it is. As I told you when you messaged me, in a word “it’s sometimes best to let sleeping dogs lie”
And like I said above, don’t be too hasty with your mouth or that little red button, it only makes you look foolish.

I did try to put my foot in my mouth but it didn't fit....Maybe you could help especially with this spiel.....

PM's are there to keep crap off the forum, which I tried to do with you, but it seems you don't like that....

The old pr1ck being decked....Here's my quote, post #39

I see an old prick waving his hands around, trying to fly, his face right in the riders face....I hear the rider after 5 minutes tell him to f off.....So yeah the rider shouldn't have decked him, but the old prick should have stuck his nose in his own yard, instead of trying to rule the street"

So perhaps you can shed a bit more light on the subject, because I'm stuffed what the heck your on about...

So yup, definately going round in circles with you....

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Have you considered diversifying and starting an illegal brothel?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
So perhaps you can shed a bit more light on the subject, because I'm stuffed what the heck your on about...
I think there has been enough light shed. And yes you are stuffed:)

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Why you haven’t been closed down by the moderators (perhaps you have at some stage) because of your inflammatory comments, is beyond me.
Sounds like youre talking about the moderator protected inner circle members who can do no wrong and rules do not apply to them.

Its obvious to all on here who these members are.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Sounds like youre talking about the moderator protected inner circle members who can do no wrong and rules do not apply to them.

Its obvious to all on here who these members are.
Thank you, but I’ll fight my own battles. After all the opposition is a bit weak, and it’s not so hard to open him up and expose his weaknesses:)

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
The problem my dog keeps running around the backyard like crazy. Even after a big walk. So the backyard has tracks that she runs on. So idk what the rspc is going to think . I look after her but she has adhd or something.
Maybe its a case of it takes 2 to tango
where is your dog at nights ? Maybe the barking is also coming from your dog being manic and making the situation worse, maybe both owners are partly the cause, after all, pets/dogs learn their behaviour, and after your long 12 hour shifts as you stated, its no wonder you cant sleep.

Anyways not having a go at you man, just saying most times there is more to the story and your story of bad luck can bring out the wrong response element by certain people who luv a cause to talk bs and negative shitt.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Come on boys, enough of the bickering.

Make a shittalk thread in the pub