Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Show us your Diecast models! (The Ultimate Diecast thread)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
$400 $25 with postage
hurts when they were $250 at release. Now around $600 on ebay. Actually pisses me off so much, I missed a spot in release, and then I know people who bought 4 so they could resell.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have never bought a model for the re-sale profit .......... mainly because I can't sell anything, even if it is surplus to requirements.
If I had a log fire and timber shop in Alaska, I would still not be able to sell any.

(Hmmm ........ might apply for a job selling Chinese electric cars ........ that'll **** 'em ;))

M#ick2183

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon, vt hsv xu8,vs hsv senator,vs ss ute
hurts when they were $250 at release. Now around $600 on ebay. Actually pisses me off so much, I missed a spot in release, and then I know people who bought 4 so they could resell.
I know I've been looking for a while and wasn't going to pay the 600,I'm no good at selling stuff I get to attached and when I do it too cheap!!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have just received the missing Marlboro stickers to apply to the 1981 Bathurst HDT VC # 25
The instructions say to clean the model with 'wax remover' before attaching the stickers.
Any collectors in JC world have any experience this this ? .................. as previously I have just stuck them on the model.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I have just received the missing Marlboro stickers to apply to the 1981 Bathurst HDT VC # 25
The instructions say to clean the model with 'wax remover' before attaching the stickers.
Any collectors in JC world have any experience this this ? .................. as previously I have just stuck them on the model.
isopropyl alcohol is your friend.

takes off any fingerprint grease etc and prepares the surface for the best stick.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Received this today ....... (stock photo) .......... Already with those stickers applied that are so terrible for your health.

1:18 1978 Peter Brock -- Holden HQ Monaro V8 Sports Sedan -- Ace Models

"Peter Brock stepped into Bob Jane's HQ Monaro for the 1978 Calder Park round of the Australian Sports Sedan Series. The car was repainted in the iconic #05 Marlboro livery for the event"
From my memory, it was not repainted, it was wrapped, and the wrap came off ASAP after the race.

Gunna hafta get a bigga cabinet ..................... can't help myself with this addiction. :)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thought I'd post some of mine

Not diecast, but a remote control one of Mr Brocks

Below is a diecast model
1706944453937.jpeg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY