Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shift kits

Shift kits

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beaniebear34

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr holden
Hey guys I've got a 94 vr holden it's got a stage 3 racing chip and other mods I'm looking at having a shift kit put in.what would be.the best one to have installed

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
Before we can provide a suitable answer, please clarify the following:
- What changes have the stage 3 racing chip made, and who supplied it?
- What are the "other mods"?

Beaniebear34

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr holden
The chip has given.it extra power and better on fuel the modifications were done on it before I brought the care all I no it's has the stage 3 racing chip and a racing camshaft

H

harrop.senator

Hd2 is a great shift kit I'm running one in my vr v8 box. Theirs different springs in it to choose between how intense you want the shifts.

I bought mine out of the stated as it was much cheaper then buying one locally and came with heavier clutch springs free of charge. I think it was $300 delivered vs $500 delivered out of aus The orange box shift kit they do is good but not as involved.

I've heard horror stories with the b and m shift kits . you may also want to look into installing an l67 torque converter as the flash points 2400 vs 1800 of the l36 ones.