Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shane Warne dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
A conversation about prescription drugs is possibly more relevant that your objection... but you know, you felt the need to post it.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
A conversation about prescription drugs is possibly more relevant that your objection... but you know, you felt the need to post it.

Yep, I sure did.
I suggest that you and others like-minded start another thread about the good and evil of prescription drugs, if you feel the need to post it..

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
Still digressing I see

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Short lesson on the English language .................

"Digress > to move away from the main subject you are writing or talking about and to write or talk about something else: "

Main subject is Shane Warnes death ............. not who is taking what drugs.
Would you mind starting another thread to talk about your English lessons.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
What to say about Warne. Fantastic spin bowler, not to bad with the bat. I bet he was pissed off at getting out on 99. He would have so relished getting that 100. Australia was on top of the world at that time in the cricket arena and a lot of that was due to him. His private life is just that, his private life. Who cares what he got up to. I certainly wouldn't have complained about being friends with Liz Hurley.

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
Short lesson on the English language .................

"Digress > to move away from the main subject you are writing or talking about and to write or talk about something else: "

Main subject is Shane Warnes death ............. not who is taking what drugs.
But youre not talking about Shane Warne. Youre 4 years old and talking about members of a forum behaving childishly... pretending youre a grown up.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
What to say about Warne. Fantastic spin bowler, not to bad with the bat. I bet he was pissed off at getting out on 99. He would have so relished getting that 100. Australia was on top of the world at that time in the cricket arena and a lot of that was due to him. His private life is just that, his private life. Who cares what he got up to. I certainly wouldn't have complained about being friends with Liz Hurley.
Liz Hurley, ditto.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
According to the paper today, Warnie was on this 14 day drink diet, which has been mentioned in this thread....There was a picture in the paper of a slimmer fella, which Warnie was wanting to look similar to....ie, he had a gut on him and the fella he posted a picture of didn't...

Would have it been better for him to get a prescribed dietretic to help him loose his weight, or would have it been better for him to try another method? I guess we will never know, now he has passed on.

Another frustrating thing is, Warnie is all over the news, with his passing....Rod Marsh passed away 24 hours earlier and he seems to have been forgotten by the media....The poor bugger had a heart attack about a week earlier and got flown from Bundaberg to Adelaide, I would assume to be close to his family, for the family to make the decision to flick the switch...

Has anyone seen or heard what caused his heart attack? All I remember hearing was, he was on the way to a hotel, in preparation for a charity cricket match, when he has a massive heart attack, which resulted in him being out for 4 minutes....That is all....

He is a great loss to the game as well....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hey mate, interesting that you mentioned your relation being prescribed it to treat sleep apnea. The long distance lorry drivers in the U.S. used amphetamines to keep them awake 1920-30ish. They ended up banning it. Been around for a long long time.

The one the rellie is on, means he has to get a letter from the doc every year to keep his licence....He is not allowed to drive anything other than a car and a small forklift....

Status
Not open for further replies.