Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommendations on GOOD auto electrician in Melbourne's eastern suburbs

chris2872

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VFSS
I'm getting some gauges put into my VF and am after any recommendations on the best auto electrical place in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs (Narre Warren, Hampton Park area...but happy to travel). I've had mixed experiences over the years with auto electricians, who on the whole seem to be a pretty grumpy bunch, so I'm after a place I can trust to get the work done right, first time.

Any recommendations you have on top-notch auto electricical businesses on Melbournes' Eastern 'burbs would be much appreciated.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
I'm getting some gauges put into my VF and am after any recommendations on the best auto electrical place in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs (Narre Warren, Hampton Park area...but happy to travel). I've had mixed experiences over the years with auto electricians, who on the whole seem to be a pretty grumpy bunch, so I'm after a place I can trust to get the work done right, first time.

Any recommendations you have on top-notch auto electricical businesses on Melbournes' Eastern 'burbs would be much appreciated.
Hey chris good luck mate. If you find one can you send him over here when he's finished. Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lex