Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problems with my vz ls2 after cam and dyno done. Need help

AKHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vz hsv ls2
I had a capa performace cam cp2025 installed and a dyno tune. When I got it back it had low oil pressure, banged into gear from first to second . The traction control has been disconected and is saying it is off on the dash. Also when I'm driving at 50ks it starts surging. The guy told me I would have to drive it around town in third gear that's when it's at it's worse . I have taken it back to him and he has fixed the oil pressure problem and said everything else is fine and normal after having this kind of work done to it. Can some one help me as it's doing my head in as it doesn't feel right, I no my car.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
they have to disable or turn off the traction for the dyno but that should fix up after some driving, sounds like it needs a tune not sure on the cam specs but most in the LS series can be quite manageable if the tuner knows what they are doing

AKHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vz hsv ls2
Yea thanks mate think this guy knows how to talk it up

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yea it can be a bit of a sign if they say to keep it above 2k or like drive around in 3rd, should be fixable just takes time tuning sounds like it may have been on the dyno but then wasnt taken for a street drive to see what its like and adjusted after that