Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

price for a set of 17" internationals

jvt38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
Looking at buying some internationals, saw a set with new tires on marketplace for $750
Not really sure what the main price for these wheels are, but would any of you think that is a good deal or a rip off

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Any decent tyre should be about $200 each so if they are indeed new, decent tyres then probably OK.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Many years ago I bought new wheels and tyres for my then owned VE SS ute for $800. They had been driven from the showroom floor to his place. I then sold my original wheels for $300 so in effect I bought new tyres for $500. So yes if they are decent tyres and you are able to on sell your ones you have a bargain.

jvt38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
Many years ago I bought new wheels and tyres for my then owned VE SS ute for $800. They had been driven from the showroom floor to his place. I then sold my original wheels for $300 so in effect I bought new tyres for $500. So yes if they are decent tyres and you are able to on sell your ones you have a bargain.
Alright thanks mate

Last edited: