Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paint Colours

V

VBSL79

I want to paint to paint my VB Commodore but because of the interiour its really had to colour code me car i have red over silver now with red interiour and i was wondering what would be a good colour to paint my car to make it stand out. And i was also wondering what is involved of changeing me front end to a VH Commodore front is there much work involved

Cheers
VBSL79

Locksmiff

Reaction score
How bout monaro yellow, would look good against the red, if its bright red that is and not the burgandy redish on the earlier commies.

V

VBSL79

Its the old marone interiour thats what is stuffing me up i have no idea what to paint it i dont want it silver because it looks 2 simple

ando

Reaction score
couple of ideas. fit a different interior. either from a similar model, go all out on a nice tidy ciggy burn free trim or if money is no object or u got a few spare green ones lying around retro fit the ol girl with a vr interior, the dash is spose to line up, holes to screws (i was amased) the tricky bit is the door trims, nothing a it of liquid nails wouldnt fix if u can keep that to your self!! or bgrab some interior dye, their claim is "it isnt paint" i bought a vh a few years back that was orginally blue on the inside, but it was black when i had it and i didnt know for years untill i started removing the interior and got behind the hidden bits !!!

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
i got a couple of simple ideas, i was thinking about a dark blue or black because thoose colours match anything and when the black is kept clean it looks hell sweet, just my own opinion

cheers