Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Alloytec] NOS on alloytec

BrentVE42

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
What are the brands of the kits. i am getting the kit off my tuners car with the dyno and it is a 100hp kit not sure if its a dry or wet kit but

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
you run nos without a tune and say goodbye to your motor

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
sounds like you need to start out smaller then work your way bigger?
you know get exhaust intake tune then look at your options wether nos or not
consistincey always wins thgese days

BrentVE42

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
yer im getting pacies hi flow cats 2.25 twin xforce, already got an otr for it and now getting a stronger clutch and flywheel kit and a ripshifter. as i am on my p's i cant do much but with this nos kit it can be hiddden away so i can just use it at the strip. and i plan on putting a twin turbo kit longer down the track but thats to obvious. i just want to do things that will be needed for when i tt it.

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
your allowed to have nos fittings but you cant have the bottle or switch in the car (technically but wrong judge/copper/executioner and ur still rootded)
but mods u list good start
but think about your suspension and brakes if you have big aspirations for street and track in the one car

BrentVE42

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
yer them ####ers do what they want.
well i have superlows allround not really good for the strip but look good and yer just got the standard brakes on it. do you know what a rough cost of them pbr brake kits are ?

alexius

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th anniversary '08'
yer im getting pacies hi flow cats 2.25 twin xforce, already got an otr for it and now getting a stronger clutch and flywheel kit and a ripshifter. as i am on my p's i cant do much but with this nos kit it can be hiddden away so i can just use it at the strip. and i plan on putting a twin turbo kit longer down the track but thats to obvious. i just want to do things that will be needed for when i tt it.
hey mate, the x force duel twin 2.25". is it any good, i was gonna buy one but i was told i could go a 2.5' with 2.5" extractors, and it wouldn't have any lag or sound ****, it would make it have a more of a loud sound, is that correct???? please help some1