Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Some Vin Help

04impalaSS

Hi all,
Im from the USA and own a 2004 ImpalaSS with the supercharged 3800 seriesII engine. It runs high 13's in the 1/4. I'm trying to use EFILIVE software but it doesn't recognize my VIN. If someone would be so kind as to give me the important VIN numbers for a Supercharged V6 Holden Commodore I would be highly thankful.
I'm jealous that you guys get this awesome car in a real wheel drive platform

I hope chevy gets something similar to the GTO soon.
Thanks,
ROb

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
what's wrong with the corvette then?

i can't help you sorry.. i have an 89 commodore.

edit: here you go

VIN: 6G1YK52R83L950191

i ripped it off a car sales site: here

you realise this is an australian VIN no., which is not the same as what's used in the US, i would assume

04impalaSS

Thanks for the VIN I can't fit my 2 kids in a corvette Other than that, i'd love to have one of those. DO you guys do alot of modding on your commodore's?
Rob

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
QUOTE (04impalaSS @ Feb 16 2004, 04:39 PM) I hope chevy gets something similar to the GTO soon.

I think there's something in the works. Almost everyday this week on my way to work I have seen a left hook Monaro (similar to the GTO) with a big sticker across the back which says "Engineering Evaluation Vehicle". And it has Chevy badging on it. Looks the same as a Monaro, except the steering wheel is on the wrong side...