Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nürburgring track in 7 minutes and 35 seconds.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
but you can still fang around on the edge of tyre adhesion, late braking, going sideways, all fun stuff in almost serene peace and quiet, all without annoying people for kilometres. As a result, people won’t care that you are fangio in drag, nobody will call police and you can fang in piece :p
That's probably the best description of how much fun I had on a stupid fast EV motorcycle that time.

Even did a little burnout in my garage while the wife was on a phonecall and the kids were asleep in the next room. Lol

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Thats only because of what you’ve been exposed to while growing up… it’s simply conditioning :p

The engagement with gear leaver and clutch is gone with EV’s :)() but you can still fang around on the edge of tyre adhesion, late braking, going sideways, all fun stuff in almost serene peace and quiet, all without annoying people for kilometres. As a result, people won’t care that you are fangio in drag, nobody will call police and you can fang in piece :p

But for us old conditioned farts, yes, VE’s EV’s have no soul :confused:

(bloody auto correct :rolleyes:)
Power to weight ratio through the roof and there only going to get better.