Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Metal Music

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
New Megadeth album is a bit of a let down, Not as good as I was hoping. Still some good songs on it though.

farkin **** house

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
Don't know if these have been mentioned yet but check out Demon Hunter - True Defiance, Killswitch Engage - Disarm The Descent, Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
So Fear Factory last night was great - pit was mad, surfing and slam dancing was the order of the night.

Awesome hearing Demanufacture in full live, the boys said that some of those songs have never been performed live before - if you love metal or Fear Factory this tour is a no brainer.

12 foot ninjas were ok I guess, not bad for a Melbourne outfit but FF of course blew them away.

The guys came on @ 9:30 and played for 2 hours with no encore.

Highlights for me were too numerous but Shock, Zero Signal, New Breed, Body Hammer, Edgecrusher, Demanufacture all stood out. End of the show they played Archetype and Martyr.

GohgZ

MGX`
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Equip
'

Last edited by a moderator:

r4q2

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SV6 Ex Police Pursit
I'm all about this new one from Max, I think it's the riff, I'm finding it rather catchy.

and this new one from Clutch, I've been a fan of Neil and the boys for quite a while now... they're considered metal right? Bit soft but......

Last edited by a moderator: