Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS3 No crank no spark no fuel

kitchen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ls3 6.2l Commodore ute
Can anyone help I've recently done a ls3 swap from sv6 to ls3 I've used all ls3 engine loom and pcm and BCM have had a locksmith come and program 2 keys for it.. now it's saying data missmatch and won't crank or spark or fuel

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Have all of the electronic modules been VIN matched?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Can anyone help I've recently done a ls3 swap from sv6 to ls3 I've used all ls3 engine loom and pcm and BCM have had a locksmith come and program 2 keys for it.. now it's saying data missmatch and won't crank or spark or fuel
When performing the V6 to V8 conversions, there are several modules that need to be programmed along with the engine computer being security linked to the original parts of the car.

For the programming service I provide for the V8 conversion, all the original modules in the car are kept, only the engine computer is changed. If wanting to contact about this service, please head to our website to give me a call or email :) (Or look at this post signature)

kitchen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ls3 6.2l Commodore ute
When performing the V6 to V8 conversions, there are several modules that need to be programmed along with the engine computer being security linked to the original parts of the car.

For the programming service I provide for the V8 conversion, all the original modules in the car are kept, only the engine computer is changed. If wanting to contact about this service, please head to our website to give me a call or email :) (Or look at this post signature)
What's yr website mate

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon