Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Logged On

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
I would just like to say how great it is that for the past few weeks I've noticed that the "most people on line" has been increasing most times I take a look.

I remember late last year when I first logged onto the site it had less than 180 members and I was lucky if I saw two other people on the site at the same time. So how great is it that we have nearly 50 people on the site at a time now.

This is a showing of how great the boys have been at making the site usefull and user friendly, and also a sign of how well we all look after each other with our respective problems.

Well done to all and congrates...it will not be long until we have our 1000 member. Maybe we should do something special for her/him.

Also its good to see NO distinction in reply's be them from our beloved female members or us old bastards or the youngins. This equality makes this site one of the most interactive and best online.

Best to all. Keep up the good work and give yourself a big pat on the back. Regards to all and drive safe Guy.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
guy you realy do have a way with words, i read what you typed, and i cried, realy i cried, if makes me feel so loved, lol

good on ya guy's and girls, keep it up, spread the word of the site, get more member's and we can realy kick this place up

cheers
garth