Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kevin Bloody Wilson

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
O.K. we've got kev over here next month, him and the Rude would have to be two of the funniest blokes in the country.
But that was 25 years ago and a lot can happen in 25 years. The Stones and Guns and Rose's would be two classic examples, of how some of these acts can fall into mediocrisness in the interim. The Stones weren't going all that well before Richards fell out of the coconut tree. Big Kev is he still worth shelling out some of the hard earned on? Thanks in advance.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Both of them are / were bloody funny, but I would be concerned that you may have heard all the jokes during the last 25 years, and that they may have toned down their politically incorrect sense of offending humour.

I saw the Stones live in 1995 and 2014. Both great concerts even though you knew what was on the list.
Then a video of Havana Moon done in 2016. Very ordinary.
If it wasn't for Sir Mick, they would have faded away many years ago, and he is slowing down a bit now. Can't think of why.