Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV VS SII Senator - Panther Mica - 185

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
CABC10F0-AC06-41A5-8782-83EB558AFCE8.jpeg

It’s been 10yrs. 184,xxxkms now.
I have cruised it, drag raced in 2 states, go to whoa at Summernats, motorkhana in Alice, and some grassed track action at the nats as well. There are a couple of nice trophies on the shelf because I work hard at keeping it closely as it was in the 90s and people seem to appreciate that ;)

It’s been a lovely car to own and cruise.

FB_IMG_1428739625626.jpeg

IMG_6099.jpeg

IMG_6100.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6101.jpeg

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
These links will kill any anonymity I might have had, but they are on the internet anyways!

Summernats G2W

Alice Walkaround
Wow!
My car is trailer park trash compared to that walk around video!
So clean, prestine, shiny. Good plastics, all original fitout.

Very well done. You definitely deserve all trophies it has pulled Danni

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Wow!
My car is trailer park trash compared to that walk around video!
So clean, prestine, shiny. Good plastics, all original fitout.

Very well done. You definitely deserve all trophies it has pulled Danni

thankyou, I doubt yours is trailer trash really!

I have had a few trolls point out flaws (like I don't already know about those imperfections!) so I have stopped entering shows these days so I don't have to hear it.

Its 26yrs old, the quarter windows have bad UV damage, the paint has plenty of imperfections now (shiny stuff only goes so far) and it's a 5L so it leaks from so many places :rolleyes: I fix one leak, and find another.

Eventually I will need to paint it, rebuild the motor, and re do the seats etc. But for now I love that it's still mostly original.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
the quarter windows have bad UV damage, the paint has plenty of imperfections now (shiny stuff only goes so far) and it's a 5L so it leaks from so many places

But that is all part of the originality.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

I have had a few trolls point out flaws (like I don't already know about those imperfections!) so I have stopped entering shows these days so I don't have to hear it.

Its 26yrs old, the quarter windows have bad UV damage, the paint has plenty of imperfections now (shiny stuff only goes so far) and it's a 5L so it leaks from so many places :rolleyes: I fix one leak, and find another.

Eventually I will need to paint it, rebuild the motor, and re do the seats etc. But for now I love that it's still mostly original.
Those naysayers are like a fat man watching a Victorias Secret catwalk and complaining one of the models has a nose that's too big.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Does peeve me when I went to car shows, people trashing other peoples cars, pointing out little flaws...

I personally put it down to jealously.....

Your pride and joy so you do what you want with it and up those that want to be nit picking idiots :)