Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV VF Sportwagon worth $90,000 stolen.

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
It must have been one of the last HSV’s.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
It must have been one of the last HSV’s.
I will put a Egyptian curse on them, better still If my Mother was still alive I get her to put a Egyptian curse on them. No doubt more than one that stole the car. I still remember my restored to mint condition my Holden EH UTE that was stolen by 3 youths back in early eighties, Rang my mum and she put a curse on them and only two weeks later this group stole another car but rapped it around a pole on the road in Quakers HIll where the cause way is close to the Water Board Sewerage Treatment Plant and because of this two of them died. The one left was taken by the Government and was put in a boys home close to Kilcare Road Blacktown next to Feather Dale a small ZOO and this maggot was playing some sports and climbed the roof only to slip off and apparently slid onto BARE 415V lines Zeeeeeeee, Zeeee .
I only found this out as the young man that live in our street told me this and it was not long until the flood gates open and we found what this groups has done to me and others.
Hate Car thieves, Spend YEARS to restore a Car and the ute was taken out of my Garage when we were out and burnt close the the railway line.

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
It's only worth $100k when it is complete and whole to someone who appreciates this car.
It will not be worth anywhere near that to the criminals and only be worth a fraction in parts that could be sold without raising suspicion.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I wonder of they ever check datadots on suspected parts or rebirths